Sunday, September 21, 2008

Gone for Two Years!


Two years ago today, September 21 at 7:55AM, I was with my mom as she took her last breath & the last tear trickled from her eye. I'm glad she is my mom!




She would have really liked it that 2 Navy women were standing by her!










It didn't really hit me until it was time to say goodbye to my family, because as they were all leaving I realized that my family would never be the same without mom, and it isn't.

My sister did a really cool tribute on her blog!: http://janeswanson.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing Gold Can Stay
(Robert Frost)

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

This Poem reminds me of your mom.
Be good to yourself today!!

Love, TK

Anonymous said...

Thank You Teri!
I Love You!