Monday, September 1, 2008

Material for Next Quilt Chosen!

We're doing another quilt on line that Amanda Jean has done. She used retro material so I tried to pick something close to what she had. It looks like it's going to pretty RED but we'll see how it goes. I can't start until next week because I have to go to JoAnn's to get some background material~mom doesn't have enough of one kind to use. I will go on Thursday because I have a 50% off coupon so I can get it cheaper. If you want to check out Amanda Jean's quilt just click here:
http://crazymomquilts.blogspot.com/2008/02/finishing-your-quilt-top-part-2.html
and this one
http://crazymomquilts.blogspot.com/2008/02/finishing-your-quilt-top-part-1.html

I warn you though, if you look you will want to make one too! So proceed with caution & at your own risk!
Happy Labor Day! School starts tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jane said...

The fabric looks great......and I have a confession to make. I finished the first square today! But I'll wait for you to catch up! lol!
~jane

Anonymous said...

Oh Boy! That's ok. I told Ellen yesterday that I would have started it yesterday if I had my background material! You have to post it so I can see it!
Tomorrow morning Ellen & I are going to go to JoAnn's first thing in the AM to get a free gift card to the 1st 100 people! That will be us! You should meet us, we're meeting at 8:50!LOL!LOL!