Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Tuesday!

This is a picture that I took last year when I had to drive a field trip to Heritage Hill. It reminds me of my grandma because she had a sewing maching like that & a sewing basket exactly like this one! She was really good a sewing!
One of these days I will take a picture of my new quilt squares that I am working on!
Here is my sister & I wearing hats & coats that grandma made for us out of dad's Navy dress uniform.




This is my grandma, isn't she cute! She is the sister to my Uncle Clarence in my post last week of our family reunion!

1 comment:

Jane said...

I remember having a navy coat too. I pulled one of the buttons off one Sunday when the offering basket went by because I wanted something to put in there. Of course, mom rescued it after I threw it in and I got in trouble. I don't throw anything in the offering baskets anymore........hehe.
~jane