Sunday, September 28, 2008

Latest Quilt Top

This quilt top is suppose to be for a twin bed so I made two squares of each one so it will be bigger than a twin size. I am in the process of putting it together to make one quilt out of all the squares but I will do one at a time!

This is Square Number 1 & it is one of my favorite squares of this whole quilt!
Square Number 2 Square Number 3 Square Number 4
Square Number 5 Square Number 6
Square Number 7 Square Number 8 is the most emotionally difficult for me to make. While using mom's material is always emotional, this one was the hardest one so far... Mom loved Christmas & it looks like she made a Christmas tree out of this fabric!
Square Number 9
Square Number 10
Square Number 11
Square Number 12 These are the little squares that will go in between the main squares. There are 6 for each quilt.
This is how it might look after I sew it together without the boarder.


2 comments:

Connie said...

Oh, I think I am going to love this one!!!!!! I can't wait to see it finished.
Connie

Jane said...

Stunning! I just love it and it is doubly special because it is made out of mom's fabrics..........that is just so cool!
Lucky Connie........

~jane