Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First Day of School!

Well, remember a few posts ago on the last day of school... I felt tears coming into my eyes? Well there are no tears today! While my route is the same, the order I pick the kids up has changed! So that means my sassy boys get picked up on the 4th stop! so they are on almost the entire way to school. They started right in where they left off last when they got on the bus so on the 1st day of school they got a warning already. I told them they get no warnings because they were warned last year, they will just get written up. Can't wait to get the elementary kids tomorrow! Even so I really love doing it and I even had a few girls thank me for the ride & I should have a nice day too!


There she is, my 309...she's real fine! But her days are numbered. They are getting rid of all the 300 series buses and replacing them with new buses. So off to the bone yard she goes! I think they might just sell them to people who want to make campers out of them or something. But she is special to me because she is my first bus! I don't know if I will get one of the new buses but I will get a different one, which I'm sure will be special too in it's own way!
The Door to my office!

My Office!


This is where I sit...
This is what I see, (when I'm in the yard)...
This is where THEY sit...until they get suspended for being sassy! My poor old 309!
And I have been wanting to change some of my bad habits for about a year now, but today I have resolved to go for it! You know, like exercise, eating habits & the such.
SO.......
When I get home from my morning bus run, I go immediately for a walk because if I go in the house I will get side tracked & not have any exercise the rest of the day! The neighborhood is very quiet on this the first day of school! I don't have a noisey neighborhood but today they're aren't even any cars going up & down the street! After my walk I sit in the sun and have my quiet time. It is such sweet time!
And another thing I am trying to change: not eating fast food! So after my walk I come back home & prepare myself my Arbonne fiber drink so things will run smoothly again. And 3 servings of fruit~actually there are 4-I put strawberries in the fiber drink!
And I am enjoying the fruit while posting this on my blog! Wait till you see what's for lunch!

2 comments:

Connie said...

Sounds good. I will pray that the Lord will give you the strength to focus on him and draw from his power.
Blessings,
connie

Jane said...

Good for you! I know you can do this!
And I loved seeing your "office"!
~jane