Thursday, September 18, 2008

Family Reunion!

In the beginning of our family we had lots of Aunts & Uncles & when we went visiting during Christmas it took lots of days to see everyone! We don't have many left & it is a hard season of my life to see that generation slipping away from me. There are only 3 left from our link to childhood days & it makes me sad but yet I am so grateful for the fun reunions we had last year & again this year!

Last year our cousins who live in California came for a visit. We hadn't seen them in about 25 years! or so. We got all the cousins we could together with our last 2 aunts & had the best time! We were missing their dad who is our last uncle but he came this year so we had another family reunion, and we had the best time ever again! Uncle Clarence & my Dad in
the 'olden' days! Uncle Clarence & My Dad today,
actually it was yesterday, if you are
reading this on September 18th.
Five Generations!
My dad, Uncle Clarence, Me
My daughter, Connie, and 2 of
my grandchildren, Tori & Carter!
Uncle Clarence is Great 3 times!
God has blessed our family through the
generations!

What a blessing it is for
me to be part of this
family & we get to
spend time together!

Uncle Clarence & nephews
and a niece! (and my dad
talks about me getting in
alot of pictures!)

OH Look here I am with Cousin John & Cousin Tom~

How did that happen?! It's my camera! Now they have to come back so I can post a picture of me with Bill & Chuck,(separately ofcourse)~only to make it fair, it has nothing to do with me being in pictures!

Family reunions are such fun, especially ours!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Beautiful pictures! Love the ones of your Dad and your Uncle Clarence!! And your grandma's family too!!

Of course pictures of YOU are always appreciated - because that is how I keep up with you!

Hey, is that my cousin Ellen? Hi Ellen!! You look nice too!!

Love, TK

Anonymous said...

Yes it is your cousin Ellen.
Next time I come down we'll have to have some pictures together for Van Dinter cousins on the blog!
Maybe on the first time school is off I'll come down for a day or two! We could go to your land & 'hire' Mike to take pictures of us!
Love Cousin VGV

Anonymous said...

Pictures of TK, on your blog, will cause your readership to plummet.

But, you come ANYTIME!! I'm waiting!!

Love, TK

Connie said...

AHHH, I think I'm in a picture here to, TK.LOL Only one though, because I am the humble one of the bunch!!!!
Nice job Mom. I to like the before and after picture of Clarance and Grandpa.
Blessings,
Connie

Anonymous said...

Connie, You crack me up!! The truth is you ARE the most humble of the bunch!! What that says about the rest of us - I do not know? LOL!!

I still have a hard time seeing you as the mother of such TALL people. To me you are still 17!

Love, TK