Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Second Day of School!

This morning my bus routes were wonderful! Everyone behaved themselves-(2 of the sassy boys didn't ride the junior high route today!) & had a nice ride. I picked up my elementary kids today & boy they sure did grow up over the summer! It was fun to see the kindergarteners finally get to ride the bus. All last year they stood by while their older siblings got to ride. They all climbed up those big steps with a big smile on their faces...and then they had to turn around so their moms could take their pictures! I drove up to one stop & people had video cameras & still cameras out taking pictures as I drove up & kept filming until their kids got on board. Now I know how movie stars feel with all the cameras! even though they weren't taking my picture, I can still imagine!

Today my walk lasted an hour & a half because I cut my grass! It was so nice..the temperature is about 15 degrees cooler than yesterday & we had some rain last night!

This is my lunch for the week. Egg salad sandwich with sugar snap peas, instead of patatoe chips, cran water to clean out the liver & kidney's-(mine), and my fish oil gel tab so I don't loose my mind sooner than expected!


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!! You had a good day!!
And your lunch looks good too! I am left wondering about your sandwich though -- how did you end up with 3 halves?

Love, TK

Anonymous said...

I ate the other one while I was getting everything else ready!
I really like egg salad sandwiches! Plus I didn't want to post 2 whole sandwiches, lest people think I'm a pig!

Anonymous said...

Oh! That explains it...
If you really wanted to decieve your LOYAL readers you could have just taken a picture of a saltine cracker and said it was lunch! See, it's your attention to details & honesty and my curiousity & poor math skills which causes us to have so much FUN!!

Love, TK

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah. You always know how I operate, but I do like the idea of the saltine cracker! That is so funny!
I Love You!
VGV

Connie said...

Yum, yum, Good for you 2 days under your belt!!!
Blessings,
c

Jane said...

Is this a special diet or are you making it up as you go? GOOD FOR YOU!!
~jane

Milk Drinker said...

No, nothing special, just no fast food! Except for today, I had to go to Tom's because is was shopping day at JoAnn Fabrics