Saturday, September 20, 2008

I went to a wedding!

Last night, Friday, I went to a wedding. I haven't been to a wedding since my nephew, Justin, got married about 6 years ago.
Jenny & Dan~pictures courtesy of my sister, Ellen...


The bride doesn't like cake so they weren't going to have a cake but then she happened on an unusual appearing cake & since her husband to be is an outdoorsman & loves to fish she ordered a special wedding cake just for him...

Bryan & Shayni dancing.... their wedding anniversary was September 16, 8 years! Connie & Troy dancing...their wedding anniversary was September 18, 15 years!
And speaking of anniversaries, Lisa & James had an anniversary on August 16, 11 years for them...

Connie & Bryan~when they were little Ellen & I tried to take 'professional' pictures of them every time we were together~maybe I'll do a post of those some time. This time we just asked them to sit next to each other for a pose but I'm sure if there was a tree around they would have gladly posed hanging off the tree, just like in the 'olden' days! Connie & Kim And now the photos we have all been waiting for...
Kim & Chad have been going out for 2 months! And I hope Chad wasn't scared off by the behavior of his co-worker & my son-in-law, Troy! He sure is alot of fun isn't he! Ellen got the dancing pictures of Troy~maybe they'll show up here in a later post!





and finally~Kim & Chad dancing

2 comments:

Connie said...

Fun post Mom. Won't it be fun if Kim and Chad get married and we can add them to the list of Married Alumni. I'm glad I read this after the post on Grandma because my heart was sad, but then to see the fruit that has come from what she had sown brought joy to my heart. She would be proud of us.
I love you,
Connie

PS. No pressure Kim and Chad, I was just dreaming a little!!!! We love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Nice post of Grandma...it was nice to be reminded of her after such a busy week!

I may have forgotten to tell (or maybe warn is a better word) Chad that I have a very camera happy family. And I quote from Chad "gee I feel like we are being hunted by the paparazzi". Ha Ha Ha..but we sure do have some cool pics now...so it was worth being stalked for a little bit :)KM