Sunday, October 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Rich!

October 27th is my brother's birthday!


Playing Basketball in grade school! Riding bikes


Scouting

Guitar man

Cooking at grandma & grandpa's, looks like spagetti


High School graduation picture

Graduation day with mom & dad



Baseball 1956!
Baseball 1973 at Christmas with Jeanne
With his favorite sister, ME
someone decided to memorialize us in our matching outfits!



backwards & forward with mom




Happy Birthday Rich! I love you!













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a bunch of cool photos! I hope Rich knows of your blog and goes to see them.

Ellen

Jane said...

Those matching outfits were taken at Kim's baptism. There is a photo of John and I with that same background!

Milk Drinker said...

Yes it was, I'm thinking that was another stab at taking professional pictures!
We have come a long way since then!