Friday, October 10, 2008

Grandma, Who Do I Look Like?

When I saw Tori tonight, she ran up to me and asked, "Grandma, who do I look like? My reponse was, "I don't know." She said, "I am my daddy!" I told her she was MUCH cuter than her daddy!
Tonight at our church they are having snack & movie night for the kids. If they come dressed up like one of their heros they get entered in a drawing for a prize.
Here is one of her heros... Her hero is her dad! What an honor! What a blessing for both of them!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWWW!! That is so sweet!! She does look like her Daddy! But she reminds me so much of her Mommy too!! What a nice girl - you are all very lucky!!

TK

Anonymous said...

Aww So cute! Troy is lucky to have such a pretty little girl that somewhat resembles him but looks much more like her mother.

Ellen

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwwww, she is cute!

~great-aunt jane

Connie said...

They have the same smile. This is the first time I noticed how much it is a like. Probably, because she has her hair pulled back.
Blessings,
Connie