Sunday, October 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Jane!

Today is my sister, Jane's 55th birthday. I couldn't decide what pictures to post so there are alot of them but I love looking at them and I still remember being there when some of them were taken and that is a good thing!
Looks like mom got a hold of you with the curlers!

In your Easter bonnet & coat. Is that the coat you ripped off the botton & put in the collection basket at church?








Looks like you & Rob didn't want to have a picture that day! Look we all had a flip hair do!

Here you are with your head in the trees or bushes!

Graduation Picture~you can't believe what you wrote on the back of that picture to me! I don't want to embarrass you here in public & all! High School Graduation! College Graduation! Here comes the Bride!
Some of my favorite pictures of me & you!



Happy Birthday to You! I Love You!










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool presentation of Jane! I do not remember that she ripped off the coat buttons and put them in the collection basket! That was funny! It is amazing what you and she remember. I remember next to nothing! I must have been at home babysitting Rob while everyone else went to church and then I had to go later.

Your sister!
Ellen

Anonymous said...

Oh wow!! You have my whole life up there! Very sweet of you! Thanks so much for remembering me with this cool blog post on my 55th birthday! I love you too!

~jane~ still alive @ 55!

Anonymous said...

The coat I pulled the buttons off of was navy blue with a white color and the buttons were Dad's Navy buttons with the anchors on them.

Anonymous said...

I didn't remember that, she had it on her blog for a Monday memoir or something. I must have SAID I was going to church later & went shopping at Prangeway instead. However, I did stop at church & picked up a bulletin for proof that I was there!
No wonder I wasn't the favorite!
VGV