Thursday, December 11, 2008

One Done, One To Go!

I made these squares to make a quilt. The directions said it was for a single size bed. So I made 2 of each so it would be big enough for a double bed. Well, if I put all the squares together it would be way too big for any beds that I have. Now I will have 2 that will fit a double bed & be really generous on a twin size bed! here is the one I have finished.
Sewing all those little squares together around the big squares & the bottom edge take a REALLY LONG time. That is my next project after Christmas!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well it really looks nice! You are doing such a nice job quilting!

Ellen

Jane said...

I'd say a "Quilter has been born"!
Beauteous!

Milk Drinker said...

Thank you girls! I really like doing it too! It is pretty addicting!