Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy 2009!

Our menu for the evening was pizza, juice bags & CANDY!
then a little guitar hero...


ROCK ON!!!






The girls started out the night playing dolls...
The girls took time out from playing dolls to be guitar heros! while Raeleigh tries to avoid the photographer


And then they had to do their nails..

while Carter tries to distract the other guitar heros

We had the same photographer as I did for my new hair pictures...I think I should fire him~or now he owes me A & W food!
There's nothing like spending New Year's Eve with the people you love the most!


Happy New Year!












7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nails, I didn't know nails was part of the New Year's celebration. I could have brougt over all my new stuff!

Anonymous said...

What a cool Motley Crew!

Ellen

Anonymous said...

What a fun night!! Love your ROCK band!

TK

Milk Drinker said...

Yes nails can be part of New Year's Eve. My motto is you can do anything you want~within reason!
Next year you are invited with all you new stuff! That would be fun!

Milk Drinker said...

I was part of the rock band too but I looked way to horrible rockin out.

Jane said...

I see you got smart and covered up the table when the girls are doing nails! LOL! And you figured out how to do the timer all by yourself this time! Good job! Looks like you all had a great time last night.

Julia said...

Looks like you totally had fun! I fell asleep on the couch fifteen minutes before midnight, and woke up just before the 10 second count down. I am getting old! :)