Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Scrapbook Weekend!

Once a year we get together for a weekend of scrapbooking, acting silly & laughing really hard!
Ellen, Jane & I started out


and then we were joined by Connie

and Kim...she doesn't scrap book but she can do nail painting!
The second generation scrapbookers hung out in the kitchen making cards, acting silly & having some laughing time too! From left to right~Tori, Skyler & Jaimee.

Lisa joined us for a while & we took a break for a group picture to give Stephanie for her birthday present...

what could be a better gift than a picture of her husband to be's family!
When we couldn't take it any more we called it a night for another year!
A good time was had by all!






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So much fun!! Thank you for your warm hospitality each year. Can you send me the group photo. I can't click on it from your blog like the others.
Thanks!
~jane
p.s. let's have a sewing weekend sometime too!

Anonymous said...

My favorite is the family picture for Stephanie's Birthday!!! Not only do I LOVE the picture -- I love that you want Stephanie to have it!! So sweet!
And funny!! And so you!! LOL!!

TK

Anonymous said...

This was such a fun weekend! But you know what happens on scrapbooking weekend stay at scrapbooking weekend!

Ellen

Milk Drinker said...

I'll do a weekend any time anyone wants to come & do anything~I am getting pretty good at moving furniture around!