Sunday, November 9, 2008

Big Projects Done!

With the last heat wave that we had I FINALLY got all my windows washed! It's not embarassing any more when the sun shines through my windows! A few weeks ago I had 5 days off in a row, so I decided to finish painting my living room! This is a before picture...
This is an after picture, I am liking how it turned out better every day!




This is another before view...

This is the after picture, I think I like my piano cleaned off better, but I'm not really sure yet!

I had to paint my front hall when I did the back wall because it was all connected...that's why I put it off for so long! I am REALLY glad that it is done now!

I finally got new pictures of the kids to put in my frame that I got for Christmas, last year! They are sooooo cute...


I didn't have the heart to take down the old picture of the kids because I like it so much. I have a big wall so I just added the new ones!










9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that looks very nice. Two-tone walls...like that. KM

Anonymous said...

Very cool!! I love the wall colors -- warms the whole room up!!

TK

Anonymous said...

Thank you girls!

anne said...

looks great VICKI! :)

Connie said...

Love it Mom. It makes me want to redo my living room.
I love you,
Connie

Jane said...

You did an amazing job and I can testify to it's beauty as I've seen it in person. It makes me miss the wonderful time we had this weekend in that room! It sure looks different with all of our stuff cluttering it up!

Jane said...

That would be ITS beauty. I hate making those kinds of spelling mistakes!

Milk Drinker said...

Yeah I know, I'm glad we can get together & that my place is big enough for us & all of our stuff!

Milk Drinker said...

Thanks Anne, I'm glad it's done & it turned out pretty nice~I like being in the room too!
Can't wait to see your new little one~he will make me great again!
Love Great-Auntie Vicki