Thursday, June 5, 2008

Last Day of School!

Tomorrow is the last day of school & the last day of my first season of being a bus driver! All of my students have grown taller & look more mature than on the first day of school.
The naughty boys on my junior high route have learned to keep their naughty talk under more control than in the beginning-I hope they go to high school next year!
My elementary students have FINALLY learned how to stay seated while the bus is moving. I am so proud of them. I just hope they don't forget over the summer!
This summer I am going to drive every day taking kids to YMCA camp. It sounds scarey because getting into the camp will take good driving skill. I hope I am up to the challenge. I'm going to drive up there tomorrow to check it out so I will know what I am dealing with.
I really love being a bus driver, I can't believe I can drive a bus! but I really love it!

1 comment:

Connie said...

Your the best, Mom. I'm so proud of you.
I love you,
Connie