Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Merry Christmas!

We had Christmas at my house on Sunday... Makai & Carter got matching blankets~the backs were a different color...



Trevor was sad he didn't get a purse so he was trying to take Tori's...

Every year Trevor orders sugar cereal & white bread~he got some sugar cereal so far!




Tori gave Skyler & Raeleigh a bed for their American Girl dolls & her & Connie made quilts for the doll bed...

Makai got a tool set with a saw that really works...he was using it like a gun...


and a big jar of bubble gum....


Carter got Halo lego set



I made the girls a recipe book with favorite recipes from Great,Great Grandma, Great Grandma, Grandmas & Aunts & Mom~all favorites!



Here they are with their quilt tops that I made for them~the first thing I am going to do is begin quilting them so they will have them soon!



The kids made me an apron & then wrote on it their favorite things that I make for them


Along time ago Connie was at my house & she borrowed a sweatshirt from me because she was cold~she decided to return it now because of it's condition so I gifted it to her this Christmas!


Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!











No comments: