Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Star Quilt Squares 11, 12 & 13! Finally!


This one was by far the worst one for me to put together. They should have saved it for last because I would have finished the last 2 quicker. I had to rip out seams FIVE times but that's ok. I sat on my front pourch to do it & it was a nice quiet time for me to have! Mom would say it turned out nice!



This one went together the best~I didn't have to rip out any seams!





If you saw how this one was put together you would think I was an expert. Even though I did it I couldn't tell you how.... I had to rip apart 3 seams but it went pretty fast. It's a little off in a couple places but it's good enough for me. I say that now but I bet it will be bad when I have to put them all together!
Now I have to cut out some other pieces & then get instructions on how to put it together, so it might be awhile for another quilt post!

1 comment:

Jane said...

Mom would say it turned out nice and so would I! They are great! This is going to be such a beautiful quilt for Connie to inherit! lol!
~jane