Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Garden Walk!

Kim & I were working together again this year as greeters showing people which way to go. If we look blurry in this picture maybe you need glasses! or this is the only picture of the two of us that I have & it's the best I can do for now. We really looked pretty~you'll just have to take my word for it! If I find that someone has a clearer picture of us I will post it at a later date. Anyway. enjoy the rest of the pictures! It was a fun day! If you click on the pictures they get bigger & you can see them better!


This way please...................


Ellen had the best garden and it was so much fun
to hang out! Ellen's beautiful bench with three cute girls trying it out and Grandpa's bench too!

Jane came to demonstrate petal pounding!
it was a big hit!


Jaimee & Tori helped by digging out ground clutter to give to people. They were all so happy to get something free from such cute little girls!






1 comment:

Connie said...

I love the pictures. Even the blurry one. What some beautiful women I am related to. It's hard to believe one could be so blessed.
Everyones Favorite,
C