Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Very First Quilt!!!

I call it "All Mom's Material"! Mostly because I used all of mom's material! I really love even though there are a multitude of mistakes! She would think it's perfect! I can't believe that I did it~I couldn't have done it without my sister Jane! I'm so happy that she asked me to make a quilt with her! Without further a do meet "All Mom's Material" This is the front...
This is the back...
And, here it is on Grandma & Grandpa's old bed...


Sweet!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Sweet & Absolutely Perfect!

TK

Milk Drinker said...

Thanks Teri!

Jane said...

Sweet, INDEED! I love it!! I still haven't quilted MY quilt from that quilt along yet. You are spurring ME on!!

Connie said...

I wish she were here to see it. She would be so proud of you!!!