Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Paducah Kentucky Day 2

Art work on the street: $8,000.00!
I thought this would make a nice outfit to wear to a wedding that I have coming up!



We took a break & sat by the water watching the barge go by
then we thought we saw our brother, Rob~even though he thought I was taking his picture, I pretended I was taking a picture of something else...I'm so sly! I think he's waving because he thought I was pretty!

Ellen in the pretty bushes outside the place we ate lunch




We all took a turn with the indian guy...he had gold coins hanging around his neck & his earrings!



least anyone think I am the only crazy one


he was quite the dancer

by the pretty flood water walls


A fun day in Paducah was had by all, even the statues & a strange guy we thought was our brother!









No comments: