Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Debbie!

January 29 was my sister, Debbie's birthday! Sorry this is late ~ I finally found some time to find my pictures & then scan them in! My photography is not the best but here are a few!
I think this is her 4th birthday.












Getting an inner tube ride from Ellen



Easter 1968


Easter 1969


1966


Flag Day Parade~we were in that one together, I was marching with the St. Therese Band & Debbie was twirling...

with me & Rob on the front porch








Having a tree branch fight in the front yard at our house on E. Glendale Avenue








In Jane & John's Wedding~I believe it was in 1976~Jane can correct it if it's wrong...



Hanging out with Connie



At Connie's baptism



Graduation Picture

Graduation Day 1975


Graduation Day with Chris
Graduation with Connie, Chris & Bryan


Opening a gift


With me at Justin & Anne's Wedding



Happy Birthday Debbie! I Love You!






















2 comments:

Jane said...

So many wonderful photos! Really special.
Happy belated birthday to you Debbie!
~Jane

Connie said...

I love those old pictures. Happy Birthday Auntie Debbie.
Blessings, Connie