Sunday, May 4, 2008

Flowers & Family

Here we are with our BEAUTIFUL flowers! Now they are part of our family!
From Left to Right-(as you look at the screen), The third oldest in our family, my sister, JAS, then my dad, then my sister-in-law, RDV, my niece, KKM, the oldest in our family, my sister, EMM & also our horticulture expert & then at the end there is me, the second oldest in our family
! This is the very first year I have added flowers to my family & boy are they beautiful! I just hope I don't kill them!
Would that be considered murder seeing they are now part of my family!
Well, look for further growth or death updates on my new additions!
Happy Spring!

5 comments:

Jane said...

Those flowers are beautiful and so is JAS!
~hehe

Julia said...

welcome to the blogging world!

Connie said...

It would be a wonderful picture but I'm not in it!!!!!

Jane said...

Connie,
You were taking nap about the time we were taking that photo.
Auntie JAS.

Anonymous said...

Yes JAS you are beautiful just like your sister who is just before you!

JRS, thanks for the welcome-it is actually fun & I can do it so that's what makes it fun!

CMH, we did miss you being along but you had a MUCH more important job to do!